VOC 0.00% $5.49 vocus group limited

Getting cold feet, page-135

1. 231 Posts.
    Unfortunately there must of been of some leaks... Share Price movement as a function of time gave a warning... As i said in my previous post below, very similar to OFX.

With two bidders  walking away it points to the business being in further trouble than currently reported...

I note they have provided an upbeat FY18 forecast.... How anyone can accept this after they have consistently downgraded astounds me...

"Investors need to be very weary...

I witnessed a similar pattern in price movement with Oz Forex (OFX) when it was under a non binding offer from Western Union..

Western Union took a lengthy time to conduct due diligence, the share price pulled back during this time before an announcement was made that talks had been terminated without formal offer.

Coincidentally the offer was $3.50-3.70, the share price first rose to appx $3.50 before dropping as low as $2.96 before announcement was made... The share price has not recovered since.

The individual circumstances of  OFX and VOC  differ widely, however the price movement as a function of time lapsing without a formal offer are similar.  OFX had dropped 15% below the $3.50 low end offer before announcement... Points to inside knowledge..."

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VOC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.