COD 3.85% 13.5¢ coda minerals ltd

Hi Jordie, A very distorted take on the discussions we held with...

1. 794 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 38
    Hi Jordie, A very distorted take on the discussions we held with Coda along with some outright fabrications. As previously I wrote that we had approached Coda with information about our Spring Creek Project. Coda was very interested due to not only the high Cu numbers but the very high Co numbers. They stated that they needed another source of higher grade Co to make their existing project viable. We held discussions in good faith and negotiated a deal with them. The next thing I know is they applied for an area of ground adjacent to us and they notified us that they did not want to finalize the deal. I hit the roof as we had discussed this ground along with our own holding. We had conducted hydrological studies and found an area where there was high Cu/Co. We mentioned this in our meetings to Coda and they chose to take advantage of this for their own benefit. That is the crux of the matter. From my point of view they are not trustworthy and need to be called to account at every fork in the road.
    Simple things like a 18.2% spike in their market price today with barely $21k turn over. Especially when they are in need of a CR and now have their favorite Badger throwing muck and distorting the truth. Its pretty obvious that either their pet broker or an employee is behind this slanderous post. I welcome them to carry on in the same vein and I will see them in court.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add COD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
13.5¢
Change
0.005(3.85%)
Mkt cap ! $23.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
13.5¢ 13.5¢ 12.5¢ $37.58K 287.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 307317 12.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
13.5¢ 135722 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 07/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
12.5¢
  Change
0.005 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
13.5¢ 13.5¢ 12.5¢ 53912
Last updated 14.48pm 07/06/2024 ?
COD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.