PNV 0.41% $2.45 polynovo limited

Getting disillusioned, page-94

1. 892 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 219
    Agree and Disagree VDG, agree that New products take a long time and have long development and regulatory lead times. Also agree that we have significant years of growth in existing and spin off variations of BTM and also that in this space we should expect setbacks like the Breast partnership not working and Hernia development stalling after big promises from PB. I also agree David McQuilan has only been in his role for about 12 months is a relatively short time in terms of new product development.
    Where I disagree is new products need to be on the radar because they do take such a long time especially from start to finish in regulatory trials . I am certainly not panicking or saying we need it to support the current SP rather it has to be a priority, would be good to see some green shoots around development so when inevitably ( and not for quite awhile) the growth in the US slows, the healthcare fund accountants and competitors put pressure on margins we have the next phase of growth underway . It’s not being critical it’s preparation for the future because as you so rightly say it takes a lot of time, I think that’s where with Hernia and Breast PB underestimated the task and we should learn from that while we have a robust current business.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PNV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.45
Change
0.010(0.41%)
Mkt cap ! $1.691B
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.45 $2.51 $2.43 $5.243M 2.122M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 35541 $2.45

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.46 2681 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PNV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.