CTP 2.04% 4.8¢ central petroleum limited

getting embarrassing.

1. 1,368 Posts.
    Good to see a lot of excited people but you are still a little ahead of your selves, rain in the enthusiasm a tad and disappointment will not hit you so hard at the end of each day. Not being one of the crews who perpetually get excited at every piece of ann and sp movement I guess I once again play into the category of being one of the odd balls of the so called CTP army.

But please kindly note and put into plain English, a lot of dribble manufactured from these CTP threads would have more of a negative effect for any potential investor, so lets do our selves a favor and try and keep some sort of professional conduct with these written communications, its getting embarrassing.

Volume (3,396,301) and values are still reasonably low, the general market has not caught on with the advancements made and the progresses achieved with the drilling and seismic campaigns, it does not help that most of the brokers and investors have packed up their bags early and taken a vacation other than in front of the computer screens.

What I have noticed is that we may be slowly but steadily climbing away from the old 13 5 support levels, I see 15.5 as being the resistance and once broken should maintain slow and gradual increases but as mentioned above patients is the key and not to get over hyped up about CTP rocketing into orbit. With luck we maintain this crawl upwards and each day should be supported for a more upward momentum, but as mentioned slowly but surely.

We can all help ourselves by keeping our thread valued, informative and free from emotions, anything else and we are miss representing CTP, JH and us the share holders. We are all with time going to do well, the way that we represent our selves through our writings will help CTP and ultimately help us.

I understand the mentality of the minority so would expect another C.OM thread which does nothing for the credibility for our company. Its the weekend and boys will be boys so of to the pub you go, release any tensions and come back Monday more focused and more pro active in our postings.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.8¢
Change
-0.001(2.04%)
Mkt cap ! $36.26M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.9¢ 4.9¢ 4.8¢ $25.94K 529.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 531936 4.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.0¢ 155000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.48am 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.