PGM 13.0% 2.0¢ platina resources limited

getting goosebumps again, page-9

1. 7,486 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 515
    I only look at existing resource bases ... something I can get my slide-rule over thru the cosmic smoke. And gotta say I haven't given the speccy stuff much thought ..... Polar Bear .... tho Mt Venn keeps me tingling based experience of 30 years ago and given spot prices.

But something keeps pulling at the grey matter over one recent comment reported ... something about the first pass sensational surface samples at PB being more likely typical of the broader geology rather than once-off like most. U know what I mean , u can pull out that comment and repost. Dont think Oz has seen such before and surprising we really haven't come up with any decent commercial pgms deposits thus far in Oz given the geo similarities with Sth Africa. Was same for diamonds until Argyle came along wasnt it?

PGM sure has some great strings to its Olympian bow and its bound to get exciting over next few months as the potential begins to emerge into market view. Low / tight market cap means we are gonna be talking in quantums of current with any success and that first techno "a" wave was a doozey setting up a potential ripper of a "c" with the right news.

SHARE PRICE means NOTHING ....... MARKET CAP is the company price tag ....... and we are such a MINNOW sitting on such an EXCEPTIONAL IGV at Skaergaard (and others) seeking critical mass to unlock it in a HOT RESOURCES BULL. All the ingredients are there bros ...... u just gotta have the vision and a bit of luck.

Aphrodite stands in my bedroom in her full glory and I sing praises to her each morning haha !

IMBOOC

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PGM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
-0.003(13.0%)
Mkt cap ! $12.46M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.0¢ 2.0¢ $3K 150K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 45978 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 281551 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.06am 18/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PGM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.