GDN 0.00% 1.7¢ golden state resources limited

getting hotter, page-19

1. 7,396 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 30
    hey good day, more volume. there cant be too much stok bought below 6 so some sellers will come and go, unless theyre cross trading. but there is some expectation for this month so intersting times ahead.
    now para 1 has had about 3 trading halts. so maybe one more to come. any idea when that might happen if they r working on it now. they dont need to announce they r working on it do they? i assume they are as per announcement over 2 weeks ago.

cap raisings been mentioned...well u cant buy 1million shares up to 20cents so hopefully millions of shares are viewed as a bargain at minimum 20cents range. i refer to CDS aka RES as the last case am aware of doing a cap raising well below its traded value.it was hammered and sentiment squashed.now its very cautiously bought due to fear of what the management is capable of, i got out at raising levels and never rebought even 70% discount to raising now.avoid like hell. yep i know.... avoid like GDN but maybe its time to turn the tables and do good things.
    paradox 1 news might seal some value and worth for a 30cent odd placement. someone else is behind this company, thats for sure!
    am sitting for a year and mite buy more as para 2 progresses.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GDN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.