BRK 0.00% 1.3¢ brookside energy limited

Definitely understand your sentiment, however I feel the company...

1. 1,560 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 512
    Definitely understand your sentiment, however I feel the company continues to grow at strength through project Orion acquiring HBP acreage and getting production online from cheaper near abandoned well sites, only need to read @danpech last post that reminds me how well this is going. It remains a significant lack of perception by the market combined also with macro dynamics until a time that satisfies all factors of the global macro environment for this stock and oil and gas in general. The environment is improving however very cautiously and that is fair enough given the current climate, Nat Gas is a significant improvement where supply is shortening through shut ins and increased demand (praying for a freezing northern winter). North American shale Frac counts are increasing and drill rigs remain well below a sustainable level (believed to be about 400 rigs operating) meaning that previous drilled and uncompleted wells DUC's are being brought online while drill rigs are not enough to maintain oil and gas production in the 10 million barrel per day range. It is only a matter of time for the balance of production supply to demand will shorten further.

The Jewell DSU is still a major requirement for this company to get some proper notice and Im getting the impression from the interviews that have been put forward that this maybe getting closer to reality, just how much the ASX sits up and takes stock is to be seen.

It doesn't seem all that long ago that we had a maiden reserve value on ~400 producing acres and a MC north of where we are to date, there has been a significant amount of work and acquisition taken up since then, I understand that acreage values may not be a strong as pre covid levels however to hang onto the unproven oil and gas reserves until the right time is a significant ace up the sleeve.

Anyways all IMO, I will keep following the news while holding.

Keep well cheers Paul.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $61.93M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.4¢ 1.4¢ 1.3¢ $9.722K 718.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
32 28945510 1.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 22916010 24
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.3¢
  Change
0.000 ( 3.70 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.3¢ 1.4¢ 1.3¢ 4698726
Last updated 15.51pm 13/05/2024 ?
BRK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.