STL 0.00% $1.90 stargroup limited

getting impatient, page-7

1. 82 Posts.
    I'm sure the company will release news when any deal has been completed irrespective of the time of the year. The regulators have access to the company's documentation and there's really no valid reason why the company would play 'funny buggers' with the timing of releasing announcements, because they are looking at the bigger picture long term in growing a substantial company, and their sights are not set on fulfilling short term traders ambitions, but that sector will look after itself in the mix of it all as the company evolves.

I'm certainly not expecting anything to be announced this week, or this year even, for the simple reason I don't believe the 'ink is dry' yet, and I'm comfortable to sit and wait for the bigger profits to evolve. I'm expecting late January or February even for the first major announcement to be released which will drive the share price to new highs, but as always time will tell, but there's never any short cuts to making a successful company, it takes as long as it takes, and nothing has changed with ICP to make me change my opinion that this is a real company in the making, which will deliver excellent long term profits in their SP, but it's only just another opinion, nothing more, nothing less.

Regards.....Chas.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add STL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.