BUY 0.00% 0.4¢ bounty oil & gas nl

getting in early, page-3

1. 3,971 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 185
    Hi Gosh, Rover.DJ and all,

“I brought in today because the price seems to be rock bottom .the last ann was that we will be drilling within six months...we also have revenue to pay for admin costs..”

Gosh, I admire your tenacity; however, I thought I read that the drilling was due to start in 2018 and not imminent if you know otherwise please share. At least at the current (BUY) price I don’t think you will see much of a downside threat.

It’s your money not mine; however, how would you feel if the money to cover the admin costs was spent on some high quality 3D surveying rather than CEO living standards. Possibly this is a question for Mr Phil Kelso as he is at least an oil man with some scruples in my opinion.

Rover.DJ If that was a typing error DB has had time to correct the mistake. I’m sorry to labour the point but why not use the very best survey techniques available to locate the best possible drill site next time.

From my memory (62 now) I recall the company was 100% sure it was drilling in the PEP11 sweet spot. Two days after the duster they were 100% sure they drilled in the wrong spot!

I have made my point and will leave you guy’s with it and wish you the very best of luck; however, I would suggest people read back over the history of the PEP11 prospect as there is lots of information supporting both sides of the argument.

One could ask is the intention is to find oil or gas or to set records for the number of on the cusp C.R’s!

Cheers and very best regards: Andy

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BUY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.994M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $8.5K 2.125M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
19 16583106 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 1478898 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.35pm 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BUY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.