FFX 0.00% 20.0¢ firefinch limited

Getting In on the Boom Market, page-3

1. 751 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 22
    yes, that's the way it is...
    Unfortunately the western countries miss the e-Revolution. This megatrend is led by China.

Read this:
    "China is The Center Of Lithium Universe,. China is already the largest market for electric cars, BYD backed by Warren Buffet is the largest EV manufacturer in the world and Chinese companies are producing the largest amount of lithium chemicals for the batteries. There are 25 companies which are making 51 models of electric cars in China now. This year we will see over 500,000 EVs sold in China. It took GM 7 years to sell 100,000 Chevy Volts from 2009. BYD will sell 100,000 EVs this year alone!
    Now Electrek reports that China is pushing for the very aggressive ZEV mandate: "8% Of New Cars To Be Electric By 2018, 12% By 2020." I will translate: this year we are getting just over 1% of new cars sales in China. By 2018 they are talking about a factor of 8 and by 2020 about the 12 times that amount! Digest.

everything perfect for BGS: China likes Africa and as I wrote, BGS has super high grade Spodumene which is needed for e-car batteries.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.