WOW 0.38% $34.17 woolworths group limited

thats fine cp ,i had to clarify the fact i don't chase yield,i'm...

1. 9,690 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 455
    thats fine cp ,i had to clarify the fact i don't chase yield,i'm after stocks i feel imo i can park my money,poeny said the rest.
    just 3 points
    lowes is not stupid,they would understand the mistakes made,and imo something that should not be underestimated is lowes buying power.The larger chains in the US make wes and wow's buying power look average,not small but average.That should benefit masters in the future.They own 25% of masters and imo any dumb idiot would now understand you cannot rush the roll out of masters,bunnings have the australian experience and positions ,'not all the good positions'.Iwould think/hope masters have learnt this and thats why they have reduced roll outs to 10-15 pa not previous 20-25 stores.
    imo bigw a great business ,just once again maybe some new blood required,but also a potential for jv or sold off to foreign co but at a good price..
    Food and alchol great business and due to FB i will now be looking at their business units closer including online sales next agm,apparently nearly or around $1b at the moment.
    I really don't understand your interest in such a relatively boring stock.
    If i was a trader,and i have no interest in it,i would trade the junior telcos,the daily movements should attract the traders like bees to honey.
    I trim and add,or lol if its a dog sell,been a while since i owned a dog.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WOW (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.