WOW 0.38% $34.17 woolworths group limited

Getting in., page-37

1. 5,760 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 111
    thanks benson-it's not actually a boring stock now as you reiterate,that"s why i"m interested.the mighty wow is on the cusp of a huge plunge in investor confidence.you know that masters is an absolute joke.the management are exactly what you say -any dumb idiot-and us poor dumber idiots pay their unjustified salaries.absolutely nothing to do with store rollout either-the problem is they have no idea with hardware.
    i"m not sure why the management is so inept at this ,but maybe lowes are trying to tell them how to run their business model.(works a treat doesn"t it,but only in America)
    that would be small change in the whole scheme of things if they had their act together in food and groceries which is very,very average,not so much liquor as you point out,but that is only small fry anyway
    with online,they have a few "dark" stores in operation,but online ops run at a loss for both wow and wes.it"s just a token enterprise,and the nonsense bandied about trying to stop a potential Tesco fiasco in ausland by internet discount startups is ludicrous.
    big w is running at a huge loss with no near turnaround in sight,as preempted by your ceo at the AGM.
    that"s why i"m interested -my opinion is that it will crash at next results,and that's when it could be considered a buy,as when this happens,a lot of heads will roll at management and it will be a bit like tls,the transformation will be painful ,but absolutely necessary.
    cheers crazypunter

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WOW (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.