IMM 5.36% 29.5¢ immutep limited

getting it right..., page-2

1. 459 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7
    Hello dossantd,
    You make a valid point, and that is for Prima to 'get this right...'

My concern isn't specifically about a CR, although it is disappointing that we are again discussing the need for another one so soon. Especially because cash was handed back in the last CR to companies who had over subscribed. Having that cash now would be great.

The cash burn is indeed sizeable compared to cash held, so something needs to be done soon, I would hate to see this drag out and become messy. But I seriously don't believe the current management would do that. I now believe after reading the presentation that a CR will occur soon, to ensure funds are in the bank.

Regarding dilution, MR used to comment that anyone concerned about dilution is missing the importance of bringing Cvac to market and being able to treat effected patients. I believe, with the more recent discussion regarding the use of Cvac on other mucin-1 cancer types, the markets open to Prima are so far more valuable now, and the returns to shareholders if it get that far will be quit significant.

What may be more important is the number of shares which may be issued as part of any CR, and what the 'market' anticipates or will accept. Will it be 20%, 30% or 40% etc of currently issued shares.

Obviously, any CR will depend on how much the company wants to raise taking into account the SP at the time and the discounted CR price.

I, like many others was hoping some partnering arrangement etc would have occurred by now, which is disappointing. Interesting times ahead, but so much potential. I look forward to discussions about the shareholder presentations. I have been to them previously with Prima and they do make you feel good about investing in the company. I will also hopefully be at the one in Sydney.

If there is any negative sentiment regarding the presentations, we should start to see it soon.

Regards & good luck to all

dc

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
29.5¢
Change
0.015(5.36%)
Mkt cap ! $428.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
28.5¢ 30.5¢ 28.0¢ $833.4K 2.824M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 388130 29.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
30.0¢ 39940 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.