AAD 0.00% $1.49 ardent leisure group

Clues are everywhere people just either refuse to believe or...

1. 5,295 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 506
    Clues are everywhere people just either refuse to believe or don't want to look, I am pretty good at unravelling spins and hype and the dress up but I won't post anymore this will be the last in this business for those who want to know how to decipher the magician language.

consider this from the new chief in the AFR article, that tells me everything I need to know about his business acumen hahaha, there are so many holes in that statement I run out sticky tapes to plug it

"We're building basically a fortress of stores that creates a moat around our business," he said. "And that makes our business a lot more sustainable. In the short term, people look at the same-store results and say 'Same-store sales are going backwards, what the hell's going on?' But the reality is you're building a sustainable business with five or six stores in an area that basically becomes a fortress that is really hard for a competitor to come in against you."

so what he saying cannibalise your store is a good thing
    and we building a monopoly in the entertainment business, which NEVER exists in the entire planet
    they don't exist for a reason cos it can't be done but maybe a magician can

There are thousands of entertainment avenue in America, their closest rival is Dave and Buster and they been kicking main event ass, they grow their earning as well as like for like store
    if anything Dave and Buster going to kick their ass

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AAD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.