CPL 0.00% 2.2¢ csl finance plc

Email to and from Ryan Walchuck of Coalspur Hi Ryan “Coalspur...

1. 426 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 109
    Email to and from Ryan Walchuck of Coalspur

Hi Ryan

“Coalspur shareholders who hold shares on 18 June 2015 will be entitled to receive the Scheme consideration of A$0.023 per share which will be paid within five business days of implementation of the Scheme. The implementation date for the Scheme is expected to be 25 June 2015.”

Considering that the Scheme is expected to be implemented on the 25th and paid within 5 days I would have thought that there would have been some form of request as to how to pay the funds to each shareholder.

We have received no requests for payment details, no notification of any variation of the implementation date and as such must assume it remains 25th so there now remains 5 working days to organise payment to each shareholder?

Can you please clarify what's going on and the time frames?

From Ryan

All funds from KCE are with Computershare, who has the full share register. Following the final board meeting on the 25th, Computershare will be instructed to pay all shareholders. Hence, you should receive your funds within five business days. If you don't, please let us know and we can take things from there.

Ryan

So payment has been made to Computershare and the shafting of the shareholders now stops with payment only a matter of days and as I see it unable to be withheld. Some comfort after taking a huge hit

Newbie Thomas

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CPL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.