VMT 0.00% 12.0¢ vmoto limited

Hey @abacusnswThought I would try to link up with your post in a...

1. afd
    2,143 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 655
    Hey @abacusnsw

Thought I would try to link up with your post in a way that keeps it relevant to VMT. I think what you posted was interesting and goes to the heart of what I have been trying to get to here.

The lithium story is obviously linked to VMT because of the EV / Battery theme.

Could I ask if you came across VMT (I see you are a holder) as a result of doing research into EV or "Battery Minerals" or "Rare Earths" (I know Li isn't technically a rare earth but it fits into the broader EV related stuff) mineral via a similar 'search'?

I personally think that VMT is hard to 'find' via a top-down analysis. Wrong Stock Exchange, not a great 'Sub-Industry' (although it is obvious in one way but does not fit with the broader 'E-Mobility' theme).

A lot of people here arrived at VMT via different methods and I am particularly interested (at least on this thread) on how people 'started' their search.

If you go to the ASX site and type in VMT and arrive at their page:
    https://www2.asx.com.au/markets/company/vmt you will see that it has no peers and the description is :
    "Development of Lifestyle brands including Vmoto motorcycles."
    Nothing about EV there and the world isn't going to 'look' for motorcycle producers in Oz.

Flipping back to your post, one of the surprise packs yesterday was RAS. They announced a Lithium strike. Bang goes the SP. But get this....

RAS is in the 'Gold' Sub-Industry and if your search for Company Info / Descriptions you get stuff like "Mineral exploration and development" or "Ragusa Minerals Limited (ASX:RAS) is an Australian company with a 100% interest in the Lonely Mine Gold Project in Zimbabwe........."

The point being it is a similar story 'search wise' for VMT.

Just on the Lithium story, on the ASX, I got this summary:
    41 Listed ASX companies with 'searchable' results for Lithium
    15 'sole' Lithium plays

You would not have picked up on RAS and its EV links had you not been keeping track of all announcements (The 'Lithium' acquisition in May or the updates on the Halloysite mineral project updates).

I guess RAS could lobby MSCI or ASX for a change in classification given that they have $0 revenue (so the 60% cut-off doesn't apply) and be put into the "Diversified Metals and Mining" sub-industry and stand a better chance of being found.

Again, I raise the stuff above coz there are similarities to VMT.

I also know a lot of people here are pushing for more 'headline' awareness for VMT. Yes please.

Just thinking about the bigger / independent (as in not advertorial stuff) research houses and their approach and VMT's place in it (and like I mentioned earlier........am trying to finetune investment research practices and VMT is a great 'study').

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VMT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $50.18M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 49672 11.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
12.5¢ 23717 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 07.06am 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VMT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.