MKY mky resources ltd

Litchfield,Please let me explain my actual sentiment without...

1. NLR
    558 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Litchfield,
    Please let me explain my actual sentiment without having the usual barage of negative replys by the other two of recent.
    No, today im not in the green, my avg is 1.6c ( not gloating, just fact ) I do sympathise for those who are in a loss, as i also am down on a few other stocks to the tune of $50k. Im no stock wiz whos impervious to loosing money on the market ( even though i hate it! ) What has been irking me is that the one thing i have been taught in this business since day one is not to bag your own stock. Even when i see a big minus value on my shares i dont go running onto HC to slag off my investment. ( imagine walking into a car showroom only to be told by the salesman that all the models are sh1tboxes! ) How these people expect to see their investment return to the prices they are owing them or more with such negative banter is beyond me.
    There is so much happening with this co. at the moment that i cant believe that these few people are carrying on like school kids, sure its not happening as quick as a cheesburger happy meal order, but, im smart enough to understand how this is all taking shape. From what i have read and discovered, this is no "quickie company", Its going to be a real company, dare i say it, a "next fortescue" of bauxite and we are the one's in at the bottom floor.
    Im sure if we delve back into the HC posts of the early FMG or MAK (etc...)days the same style of "hate mail" would have been prevalent then aswell. BUT what i have been p155ed about is that the ones bagging this stock have not previously or recently contributed in any way on this forum with any sort of fact finding or info YET are the FIRST ONES to bag others for doing so. ( I start to wonder if i should just keep all the info to myself )
    I am in agreeance though, i would prefer more info to be released to the market to at the very least give the shareholders re-assurance that there is work going on ( which im in no doubt that there is )
    As far as a reason why we are at new lows, well a lack of info to the market is a factor and the fact that just about everyone in this market is at new lows or way off their previous trades pre june. Remember we are in very hard times......
    To the others that keep posting, please keep doing so. I am very grateful that you have shared what you have spent time searching for. I dont think that i would would have found all that on my own unless i locked myself in a cage for a month and developed square eyes and rsi!!
    Oh, one last thing.. AB, if youre reading this, how about an announcement! pleeeeeaaaaassssseeee!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MKY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.