MSB 3.06% $1.01 mesoblast limited

Getting overly stupid, page-7

1. l
    449 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 105
    I'm not sure what the angst about the share price is about in the short term. The volumes aren't large so its not as if its been forced down by massive dumping. There's a lack of buyers to soak up those exiting - if you're optimistic about the future of MSB it's good buying for multiple gains over the next 5 years or so.

In the short term the lack of clarity about longer term financing is a legit concern. Again if you're an optimist about MSB you believe that a funding solution will emerge before the funding situation becomes dire ( requiring a very heavily dilutive capital raising).

If you're waiting for more certainty about the income and revenues and potential dividends from a stock like MSB I'm not sure why you'd even be following MSB at the moment. Its potentially several years from being in a strong enough revenue position where the more standard investment metrics will apply.

For the optimists ( I've held from a few weeks after listing) we are relying on a very strong news flow this year ( partner/s and results) that will set MSB on its growth trajectory.

If the news is good we will be vindicated and happy if not - this will be a sad place

rgds
    Peter

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.01
Change
0.030(3.06%)
Mkt cap ! $1.153B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.01 $1.04 99.0¢ $5.111M 5.050M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 211966 $1.01

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.02 136540 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.