AZZ 0.00% $7.50 antares energy limited

getting played, page-22

1. 535 Posts.
    Simple,

I had the same thought over the last few days (ie that someone was selling out) - but then thought perhaps it was just the bot doing a good job of accumulating without pushing the price up. I always had the thought in the back of my mind of where were these shares coming from that the bot was buying? We'll - now we know!

I can understand some people selling their position at the moment - I am more than 300% up on my initial investment in AZZ and I know of some posters on here who have 900-1000% profit - it would be easy to take profits now and feel as though AZZ had been good to you! There is still a hell of a lot left in the old girl yet though!

It is good to hear that the selling out did not push the SP down - I was slightly concerned the SP would soften with the delay in news re: drilling operations on FD3.

Good that its held up well!

I remain confident that the SP will hover at these levels until news.

On that front, news can't be too far away and I'm looking forward to a year or two of ongoing drilling operations with (hopefully) positive results.

There is near to no doubt that the next year or two will see positive SP action (and the outside potential of a take over).

My two primary investments at the moment are AZZ and NKP - and I predict a doubling of the SP of both (at least) before Christmas!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.