GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

"encore,From what I can see, you appear to have a lot of...

1. 6,027 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 309
    "encore,

From what I can see, you appear to have a lot of opinions, but only one share - CVI.

I've read a lot of your posts, mate. Zero substance, by and large. Just fluff and bubble and plenty of, "I'm a Champ. You gold posters are losers. Gold is worth less than dirt."

Nice one! Give your bad self a big slap on the back!"

Dont worry about him,maybe has some personal vendetta against gold without actually putting his money on the line and going short for real.
    The holier than thou attitude is annoying for sure.

Id just like him to explain why is the USD such a safe havenfor the longer term when they are bailing out every loss making industry they have, flooding the market with trillions of created dollars that dilutes the already overvalued greenback.
    As for hisjuvenile pots and pans analogy how about explaining the overwhelming physical purchase of gold in the MIddle East,India and China where the powers that be understand that gold is more than just an inflation hedge but a currency too.
    I see the demand for gold behind the scenes and feel that golds weakness in the USD price is temporary.
    In AUD price its been very strong and had a great move last night.
    I expect Encores answers will be the same calling HC posters and readers newbies and telling us that gold is only useful for kitchenware.
    You can pass the message to all the heavily leveraged hedge funds who are shorting gold right now....you will all be burnt!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.