PEK 2.70% 19.0¢ peak rare earths limited

Thanks for providing the links LTL. I think maybe the total...

1. 1,200 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    Thanks for providing the links LTL. I think maybe the total Capex might be higher in the end (they usually are more than the original estimates anyway) as the $90m for the concentrator and the $40m for the hydrometallurgical plant seems to me not to include the Capex for mine development, site infrastructure, tailings amongst other things.

We won't have too long to wait to see what NTU's scoping study estimates for Capex, and you're right, then we can make a fair comparison. Which will, as you rightly say, be based on the IRR etc of the total costs against the revenue stream of the total production.

Personally, I'm not much into making comparisons between the two companies, they are working on very different business models for quite different end products, even though they are both in the rare earth space. They will not really be competitors, so I don't see a reason to get too caught up in comparisons. I'm interested because I do see the need for supply of the heavy rare earths, and may be interested in investing in that end of the REE supply chain once an uptrend in prices is established.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PEK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
19.0¢
Change
0.005(2.70%)
Mkt cap ! $50.52M
Open High Low Value Volume
19.0¢ 20.0¢ 19.0¢ $11.72K 60.75K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 677727 18.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.0¢ 56711 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.46pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PEK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.