WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

getting ready, page-21

1. 1,734 Posts.
    hey Kosmo.

I don't think the market IS being cautious about this. There's just no urgency to get in. No one, ie the instos and assorted brokers, give a toss about Ascent Capital boys selling - they all know it's part of the deal - quite literally!

The OBJ products and team are the real deal and there is a huge amount of support for OBJ by serious investors. But they're already IN - have been since Hugh & Co reconstructed the company - and there is no reason to be in any deeper until the brilliant R&D becomes a brilliant commercial licensing agreement that generates brilliant royalties. That's when we'll see the price spike and that's what the instos etc are waiting for.

Just by the way, it's not in OBJ's interest to make specific announcements about their test results UNTIL they actually have heads-of-agreement in process with the respective drug manufacturers. Why? Because in the absence of an APPROVED international/PCT patent their only protection against competitors is watertight deals with the parties who will take their technology to market. Until then their announcements are essentially public invitations for their competitors - very big, very wealthy companies with extensive commercial experience - to step in and swipe the business.

In the meantime they'll make vague announcements to satisfy the mum and dad shareholders - which as you've witnessed, won't do one bit of good for the shareprice. (But then, that's not Jeff Edwards' primary concern - especially as his shares are in escrow!)

I hold and am expecting to see real action in about 6 months.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.