ARI 0.00% 2.2¢ a.c.n. 004 410 833 limited

For your reference New grade is to be around 59%FE not the...

1. 2,338 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 219
    For your reference

New grade is to be around 59%FE not the $59.6FE of the last QTR or the 59.9% as was originally planned when SI was to be part of the mix.
    So we are told the recovery %will improve 2% to 88% price recovery of the 62% platts and WILL RISE on a nearly 1% lower grade from that actually recieved last QTR for higher grade material says the presentation----"hopefully I say".

The $14US for shipping was taken from last QTRs actual costs not the $13AU future predictions. i.e $10US.

The difference is simply projections and ACTUALS from last QTR.

The only sure thing is the ACTUAL current and likely future 62% FE price is currently nearly $10 lower than the $72 consensus platts in the presentation and as I indicated highly unlikely to climb for a few years.

SI production will be with ARI probably until 31st March to some degree,so will the cash flowing out the door at current prices and my $215m or so guess equates to around $22-23/ton on 9mt,the socalled margin.

I hate coincidences when it comes to figures.

There is a different climate for IO and no desperation to HAVE STOCKS with such prolific producers ramping up still.

DYOR + DYODD Actuals or presentations - give me actuals everytime.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.