LUM 0.00% 2.3¢ lumacom limited

getting real

1. 4 Posts.
    Panic if you want - but payday is around the corner.

Sell all you want I have a lot and I want more.

Ever wondered why every selldown is matched by record selling. This company has about 100m shares but can find good support of up to 3m share buyers a day. Recent rampdowns would have killed most similiar companies. Someone will emerge with a big holding - these rampdowns and buy ups are an old play - will we ever learn.

Many postings on this site have lost focus - what are the basics-

1. The company's psyco physics program is patented everywhere that matters. It is this program which delivers the savings in sign construction and running - nobody can use or reproduce it.

2. The company has a quality sign manufacturer who has delivered on signs in Barcelona and Moscow.

3. It works - there is a sign up and running in Barcelona.

4. The big boys want it - Pepsi just spent $1m to buy one for Moscow. The Pepsi marketing machine want 1000 advertising sites for the US this year - they have bought the Lumi sign for a key site in Moscow - hello - they will buy more.

4. The company has top marketing companies in JV - Mega in Europe (they plan a mainland role out of more than 20 signs) and Triotas in the US - each of them have recruited key staff to roll out the signs.

5. Signs are on the drawing board for Turkey, Germany, Norway, Sweden, Hong Kong and Athens (the Olymics no less).

6. One of the biggest development companies in the US want to put 4 huge signs on the top of their times square building - the second highest building in NY and one of their biggest assets. The Durst corp knows its business - see their web site - these guys picked the Lumi sign for the best advertising site in the world for good reason.

Do times square and this company has climbed everest - it will have all the world wide cred it needs - the buyers will beat a line to the sales desk.

I hear Totius has paid to have the times square sign manfactured and it is nearly done and that a number of proposals for advertising are now at the highest board levels of major corporations. Troitis with 2m Lumi shares are going to pay for the sign to be made - when thay dont know its going to come off - yeah right!!!

Sorry Rod Sala we just cant wait for you to put the Lumi sign on top of everest - excuse us for beating you up because this deal of a lifetime is just a couple of months late.

Do times square and we will abuse you until you put one on the moon - the US wants to go back in 2015 - I hope your on to it

By the way Rod I am sure its your fault the 30C minus temp in Moscow delayed turning the switch on for the Pepsi sign in Moscow.

I can wait a little longer to be a Luminaire.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LUM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.