CEU 0.00% 54.5¢ connecteast group

Bonga,Indeed it would be very hard with only one person. Ideal...

1. 59 Posts.
    Bonga,

Indeed it would be very hard with only one person. Ideal would be to have one person allocated to one or two lanes of traffic.

Regards, times - ie peak hour, non peak hour - this would not be to find the absolute number of vehicle movements, just the comparative figures between toll free period and toll period, on the same day of the week and at same times. You would then extrapolate this % drop with the figure they release for the last week of the toll free period.

Yes, if the % drop, is significantly different between the sample times taken, ie it drops 20% from sample time(peak hours) on 21st July & sample times on 28th July, but drops 50% over non-sample times(non peak hour), between toll free & tolling periods, then the numbers will be inaccurate. Could go a long way to allieviating this potential skew of % by having the sample periods incorporate a period over a peak and non-peak period, say 7am to 11.30am.

Yes, you can wait till official figures are released, but I would suggest the SP would have already moved significantly (up to 40% of the ultimate move), due to insider knowledge.

Not perfect stategy, but in the share market game, not much is!

PS hope this is readable, as sometimes hard putting what I want to say in concise form.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CEU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.