FAR 3.09% 47.0¢ far limited

Getting to know one, page-38

1. 2,314 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 593
    Oh OOO
    60 plus and offering to sit in full bloom in the Myers shop front window. What were you thinking.
    Interesting that this thread has been started by Jordy. But so many here have been posting for years including myself (with one year of a sabbatical in between) that we could be considered mates in the traditional Australian way of life. Even STH volunteered. So thanks.
    Myself, 70, born, educated and graduated in Germany, short stint working in Switzerland and arriving on Anzac Day 1970 in the land of OZ. No professional recognition and going back to Uni here in Sydney, it was our great comrade Gough Whitlam who paid not only for my free education here but also gave me a non repayable Centre Link support. Those were the times. Last 40 years self employed as a Consulting Engineer and currently transitioning the busyness to my son (also a FAR share holder). He is smarter, better looking and has much better people skills. This allows me to have somewhere to go every day until I enter the box. Still playing Squash a couple of times a week and ski like a madman here in OZ and OS.
    Happy wife (happy life), stress free environment, two good sons, I could afford to lose my money in FAR but don't believe this would happen. Been there during drilling of FAN1 (according to CN we were close to being wiped). Bought in at 2.5 cps, added more and average now 3.8 cps. Having plenty of this little ones, so I am already in decent money and did not even have to work for it. Even though I was born with and still have the German work ethic, my character is more southern European. A bit of Italian, amore, lavore, mangare, parlare and cantare (forgive my spelling). Drive Italian without the German reliability and love my Calzone. If you punch in my data into google...wait, wait.. up comes George Clooney.
    Wishing all of you the best and good luck with FAR. I will be there at the end.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.