FAR 0.00% 49.5¢ far limited

Getting to know one, page-48

1. 684 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 19
    36, 2 kids under 8, married for 8 years. Senior Manager at a major miner.

First hear of FAR back in 2008. Was in Hardman before that way back in 2004. Had a boss who was big into oil stocks and got me into them as a 22 year old. Hence how I knew about the west African oil space. Have a core holding with an average of 4.4c which was funded from a direct investment on my Hardman gains. Never sold. Purchased during lower points in the share price

Secondary holding I have traded for solid gains through this period usually in below 0.06 and out above 0.10. The trading parcel has been a nice earner - yearly holidays and the like.

FAR has taught me resilience. The dark days of 2011 to 2015 where we hovered between 0.02 and 0.04 helped me remember to go back to the core reason you invest in something - know your stocks, know the story. I purchased more.

Looking forward to (hopefully) a very early retirement or at least a life of no stress should all things work out. Lots of people come on these boards and talk about stuff they dont know and try to call themselves "smarties". I personally prefer to post less often and only speak when i actually know what I'm talking about.

I'm more looking forward to FAR's comments on debt and pre-purchase options for funding SNE than i am for the Gambian exploration. The oil is either there or it isn't. I'm a never sell with FAR and given i'm not too old, I'm hopefully we are at the start of a long term dividend producing stock in the next 5 to 8 years. Which would suit me just right for the next 20.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
49.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $45.74M
Open High Low Value Volume
50.0¢ 50.0¢ 49.5¢ $40.39K 81.09K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 36593 49.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
51.0¢ 129688 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.44pm 18/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.