FAR 0.00% 48.5¢ far limited

Getting to know one, page-60

1. 300 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 105
    About 7 years ago I was going to live in the UK with my pommie wife, but I had a bonus coming from work so she went over ahead and I stayed home for 5 months to get my pay out.
    A week before the due date, she rang up and said she had decided life was better single, which was understandable because we'd sent all our money there, and bought a house as well.
    She was living it large. She even had my dog!

Long story short, she took me to the cleaners (In Scotland possession is 10 tenths of the law apparently) and after 20 years of hard grind she was nice enough to leave me with $10k. Thank you dear.

Oh, and to rub salt into the wounds, our CEO had been rather creative with some accounting so i never did get that bonus!

Telling my tale of woe to a guy at work, I said I was going to do something reckless to burn the money. A fresh start was needed.

Options were a. motorbike, b. pinball machine or c. trip to Europe.

I'd never ridden a motorbike, I no longer had a home to house the pinnie, and a trip to Europe may have resulted in some form of arson investigation (too close for comfort) so my friend suggested I blow it all on 250k shares in FAR at 4 cents a pop.

I must admit to becoming infatuated in the old girl FAR as I ended up buying shares every payday until I ended up with 3 million across regular plus super accounts.

I sold down some for a deposit on our house, but there's enough left to leave me salivating on the drive home every night.

I'm 44 now and the idea of paying off the house and taking on a less stressful job is very appealing.

Oh, and I'm now engaged to the most wonderful, amazing Colombian girl and we have an equally wonderful 2 year old girl.

So I dream of FAR but a lot of my dreams have come true already.

Every cloud has a silver lining.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
48.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $44.81M
Open High Low Value Volume
48.5¢ 49.0¢ 48.5¢ $5.957K 12.27K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 31502 48.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
49.0¢ 8980 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 22/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.