FAR 0.00% 49.5¢ far limited

Well, it seems it is warts and all time so I will add a few of...

1. 32 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    Well, it seems it is warts and all time so I will add a few of my carbuncles.....
    I’m pushing 75 so not one of the young uns though I wish I had some of the energy that comes with youth....still able to do a lot of what I want to do though it is at a slightly slower pace. I am a very long time holder of FAR having been made aware of them by King Baz on Sharescene about 13 years ago, I wonder where he is these days? My first purchase was for 100000 shares and not being a successful trader have rather stuck with the buy and hold camp, especially when you are onto as good thing as FAR.. Most of the shares are in my SMSF and are well into the millions now....average price8.4 so have a constant smile on my face. Hope I am around to enjoy divvies one day. I have always been a believer in assessing management and in CN and the team I have utmost faith . Met her a couple of times and always come away feeling confident.
    I grew up in South Africa though emigrated in 1966 and for the last 37 years have lived on the FAR N Coast of NSW in Alstonville where I grew macadamia nuts until retiring 12 years ago. My long suffering wife of 42 years and I are about to trip off to WA for three months in a newly acquired off road van. Travel has been very high on our priorities and my other passion is fishing, a lot of it from a kayak so those fish in the WA waters will soon be shaking in their scales . We have travelled pretty extensively within Aus....just love it... and this time we are going to concentrate on WA....have managed to wangle a mine visit to my other share love PLS (lithium) up in the Pilbara so that will be a highlight for me. Africa has always been regarded as dangerous for wild animals......forget it ...I have been bitten by a croc up in the Kimberley....every year it gets bigger when I recount the story to the grandkids and at last measure it was 2.5m......started at 1.3!
    I am an avid follower of HC and much appreciate knowledgeable contributions from so many ....there are a few however who must have a very sad life.....maybe they even go home and kick the cat,,!
    Cheers,
    Richard

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.