FAR 0.00% 48.5¢ far limited

Ok time to come clean , I'm a 15 year old school girl and spend...

1. 774 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 125
    Ok time to come clean , I'm a 15 year old school girl and spend most of my time surfing the net and investing, have been in FAR since 2006 which is a really coooooooool investment, for me anyway.

I am dyslexic and can't spell to save my life, so for all those HC posts (including this one) I am truly sorry!

I have trade qualification as an electrician but decided to go to uni after the plant I worked at closed down around me. Now I sit at my desk upset at the slack staff I have working for me and work most weekends to makeup for them.

Have been known to be a little sarcastic at times and have a warped sense of humor thanks to my not so loving mother (big can of worms that story so lets not go there).

I have a set of golf clubs and a membership to a golf club but I would not degrade the sport by saying I play golf. Its more of a walk followed by a so called swing and the occasional contact with a golf ball. Once they allow male players handicap to increase as female player can I might get a reasonable score. My weekly side bets were costing me more than my membership fees so I now spend more time at work on weekends to the bitter disappointment of my so called friends, some wouldn't even ask me what my score was, they just hold out their hand expecting to be paid.

I am a huge risk taker, hence my investment in FAR, but the biggest risk I take is riding my bike on Perth roads, there have been several attempts by motorist to take me out but still kicking and its only a matter of time until I bounce off the next car. If you see a fat slow cyclist that just will not move out of your way, think that's probability Zip going as hard as he can, almost time to put a electric motor on at least one of my bikes. No shame in sitting on the lady with electric bike (with the basket on the front) on the way home into a 15 knot SW wind.

My wife and kids think I full of it, and did I say that I tend to make stuff up?

Really enjoy FAR HC because of the people behind the posts, so nice to read some fantastic stories look forward to all of us profiting from our investment.

Zip OFL

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
48.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $44.81M
Open High Low Value Volume
48.5¢ 49.0¢ 48.5¢ $5.957K 12.27K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 31502 48.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
49.0¢ 8980 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 22/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.