MYG 1.35% 75.0¢ mayfield group holdings limited

Electracome clean Electra.Note9 makes it clear that the $30.6 m...

1. 57 Posts.
    Electra
    come clean Electra.
    Note9 makes it clear that the $30.6 m write off related specifically to the Integra low grade stock pile and only that.

you claimed that the write down was due to a fall in the gold price of $300 and that would mean a max devaluation of 3/16 which is 18%.

At the 30 of june 2012 the value of inventories was $27m.

Based on your claim of a $70m value which is not booked in the30 june 2013 accounts the write down would be 43% but that dosn't get you free of note 9 which specifically deals with the Integra accounts and the stock pile and has as you are clearly aware nothing to do with Daisy Milano and way above your 18% .

Rowan was CHIEF OPERATIONS OFFICER and a 100% write off of the low grade stock pile must be sheeted home to the guy who built it up !You know that mining costs were hidden in the low grade stockpile and should have been expensed. That's what the accounts say. I didn't write the accounts but clearly they don't talk about writing off !8% worth.

The question put all around town by MYG and the PR team is are we happy with the management changes and no mention of any substance as to which we can gauge there performance. Again SLR did not take Rowan with them.

I notice you dodge the issue of the plant under performing and the substantial operating loss made by Integra whilst Rowan was a key member of the management team...the Chief ...hey just following up on answering your and their questions.

Week 8 and still no drill results !

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MYG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
75.0¢
Change
0.010(1.35%)
Mkt cap ! $68.60M
Open High Low Value Volume
74.0¢ 76.5¢ 73.5¢ $23.25K 31.18K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 55 77.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
79.0¢ 4972 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.47pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MYG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.