MYG 1.35% 75.0¢ mayfield group holdings limited

MineTony cant do it alone ,he much a better board and that...

1. 57 Posts.
    Mine
    Tony cant do it alone ,he much a better board and that starts with ousting Rowan and Brown . Its his first run at CEO and that's an entirely different gig to working Diesel and Dust.

I notice the stock is holding on a soft goldie day but the leave in May and stay away mantra wont help if they don't deliver the drill results.

I notice the RIU Conference presentation is very light on the drilling program so that's an abort and good reason for Rohan to exit.

another item of significance is the presentation now claims 54% of the top 20 shareholders as funds. That's interesting given aprox 27% of the total capital of the company post the last placement in april was held by Ausdrill 10%, Gr Engineering 5% ,Tony 4% ,Joe 4% and Davo 4 %. They are were all in the top 20 and none are institutions or funds but are are all clearly associates via common directorships.
    Has someone a maths problem because Drake and Sandstorm had less shares than that group and less means about 5% each less than 50% of the top 20.Alternately someone has sold stock and someone has bought and no-ones lodging the significant shareholder forms. Whats up Doc....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MYG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
75.0¢
Change
0.010(1.35%)
Mkt cap ! $68.60M
Open High Low Value Volume
74.0¢ 76.5¢ 73.5¢ $23.25K 31.18K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 55 77.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
79.0¢ 4972 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.47pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MYG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.