HXG 0.00% 1.6¢ hexagon energy materials limited

Hi Morgan, No agenda. Just wanted to understand your interest.....

1. 550 Posts.
    Hi Morgan,

No agenda. Just wanted to understand your interest.. We get a lot of different perspectives on HC which I enjoy and which is why I participate.. Also on the LMB forum, everyone has stayed pretty constructive, which also has been great..

The velocity of the rise of LMB has also shocked me.. In several of my posting I had expected some consolidation but then it shoots up again.. There are definitely interested parties out there. Does the information available value it here, that I question. I look forward to a lot more answers in the coming weeks. Does it have the potential to be well beyond here, my opinion is Yes.

One good thing about LMB is we seem to see an update or new announcement every 2-3 weeks. They are definitely working hard on moving the projects forward, finding offtakes and testing the quality of their graphite, as well as marketing to investors... So for me this is a very positive aspect of the stock..

I am looking forward to some of your thoughts and expectations on the next steps we expect LMB to take from an investor view. If you have any ideas here it would be great to share them here.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HXG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $8.206M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 62 1.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.9¢ 221490 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.25pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HXG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.