PV1 4.76% 2.2¢ provaris energy ltd

Chad, I think with the recent FNN presentation some more...

1. 409 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 744
    Chad, I think with the recent FNN presentation some more investors are hopping on board, I myself have watched it on a couple of times. MB mentions that they are working on 10 different projects and they only need one for a big rerate of the share price, but if we listen carefully, one of those projects is just about a dune deal , so that’s exciting in itself. Just looking at the last presentation and the other interviews this year, the body language and general comments may indicate there could easily be 3 or 4 major signings in the next 6 to 12 months. The good thing is IMHO that out of the ten projects they are working on, there is a very high chance that they can sign most of them in time. Let’s not all forget most of these projects are involved with companies that have there gas stranded or they have no current use for it, so GEV can add plenty of value to those companies and also make a killing on it for themselves. All in all with a market cap of just a measly 80 mill, long term holders should 10 bag plus over the long term. GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PV1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
0.001(4.76%)
Mkt cap ! $13.83M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.2¢ 2.2¢ 2.1¢ $4.33K 200.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 106 2.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.5¢ 116714 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.32pm 29/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PV1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.