PV1 5.26% 1.8¢ provaris energy ltd

GEV news and updates, page-5

1. 1,000 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 385
    Hi Joe, Honestly I don't know more than what you know, I have shared already what I think and my conversation with management. Only reason for me to buy at 0.135 is because I think it's value, I also thought same when I bought at 0.155 and 0.160 a Month ago. My portfolio was green for first two weeks now it turn into red. Obviously I didn't bought GEV for a quick trade. What made me buy GEV is the potential contract period (20 years) and contract amount (over a billion). I just saw the market cap and tried to imagine potential upside from here. I knew it wont be easy ride, there is off-course chance of delay as GEV is dealing with giants - multi billion dollar companies.

Now how impatient market will behave, it's upto the market, I can never pick bottom, or can never pickup the top. I found what works for me is buy at value price and then wait as there are world of opportunities in between. Why I think it's value is because only IP took USD 60m and then GEV spend another AUD 24-30m in last 3 years to achieve ABS approval and sort out customers, shipbuilder and locations. And now look at today's market cap, this is what is telling me about value. While company is ticking the boxes and you can see the confidence in management when you directly talk to them. I do believe , management will pull out good deals for shareholders very soon, one of the reason for me to trust them is because they also hold very large parcels , all staff members and consultants too invested their own money. This tells, they do believe what they are promising. This is why I invested here and continue buying.

I heard , one single seller dumped 600k shares last week, as you know people do sell for so many different reason, and as @tukebay said earlier "buying begets buying, so too does selling beget selling." I think that is the reason for this low volume drop.

on your comment "hoping a positive announcement shouldn’t be to far off,any thoughts" , yes very soon that's what I think.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PV1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.8¢
Change
-0.001(5.26%)
Mkt cap ! $11.35M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.0¢ 1.8¢ $18.40K 967.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 49999 1.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.3¢ 217391 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PV1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.