STX 2.27% 21.5¢ strike energy limited

All getting petty.....STX has positive cash flow and facility...

1. 618
    3,187 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2093
    All getting petty.....STX has positive cash flow and facility with CBA...Gustav or Mahler is not going to make or break this company....go back to watching Australian Idol instead of a hurricane

Well, I guess we're all entitled to our own opinions. AFAIAC, I want to know the certified reserves for a couple of reasons. Firstly, it will provide some form of confirmation to the numbers I have used in my valuation model. I would tend to trust reserve numbers established by independent experts than the generic numbers thrown around by the board or in bulletin board. We can speculate as much as we like, but no one will pay attention unless we get certified reserves (much like JORC compliant resource for mining companies). Secondly, as a few others have pointed out, it will provide them with a bankable asset from which they can access extra funding if required. Lastly, it's not just the 2P numbers that I am looking for. I am also interested in 3P numbers - which should provide us with a fairly broad, but reasonable, guide as to the potential upside of Rayburn. Yes, it's just a guide, but I'd rather invest with concrete numbers than what I think is there based on my personal guesstimates!

Have fun watching idols.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add STX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
21.5¢
Change
-0.005(2.27%)
Mkt cap ! $615.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
22.0¢ 22.0¢ 21.5¢ $1.234M 5.706M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
31 1802211 21.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
22.0¢ 1027089 14
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
STX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.