CQT 0.00% 51.5¢ conquest mining limited

gfa sells 19% stake in sino, page-15

1. 744 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    Geez exYank & Vic... I'm surprised you can stop wringing your hands long enough to type a response!! You are making out as though this is a marginal project with no support, and a tiny asset with no scope!

However, last time I checked Gold Fields of South Africa owned nearly 20% of CQT, and are spending considerable $$$ in a JV just to earn in to the unexplored area of CQT's leases! Further, Macq Bank happily helped stump up $22m back in late 2007 when CQT had a lot less information and the gold price was a lot lower.

Obviously it remains to be seen if GF will stay the course, and it also remains to be seen if another bank/broker will provide funds, but it also remains to be seen whether the sky will fall or not...

I'm not too bright, but recently there has been at least one big punter that we know of via SSN's who is happy to punt on CQT getting off the ground - and as a few have pointed out, they were punting Karoon way before most people had heard of it... maybe they just got lucky, but maybe they can see past a three day margin call?

If you want safety and certainty, get yourselves some of those solid 0.25% yielding US T-Bills... or if you really want safety & security go and buy some gold bullion!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CQT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.