CQT 0.00% 51.5¢ conquest mining limited

To clear everything up, when I say that GFA have made most of...

1. 2,267 Posts.
    To clear everything up, when I say that GFA have made most of their money back, it is refering to paper money. It is easier for them to continue with the JV, that has resulted in little success so far, if the SP is at 50c after picking up JT shares early on in the JV at 32c. If they decide to exit then they havent lost anything. They would be very annoyed to continue with the JV, spend $30-50Mill drilling and also lose money on their options they exercised and shares they bought aqt 32c. Galileo, if you read my post, I said 32c was the price GFA paid for JTs shares, not the average price of their holding.

The reason I say that they havent found anything is becasue they have a huge number of targets that they are drilling and so far have not had any favourable results (beside the holes drilled on SH).

Just for the record, I didnt hold any shares through OPES and I dont think that I am down ramping, just presenting a different point of view. I made my money on CQT after selling between 41-42c. Sure I could have held until 55c but hindsight is a wonderful thing. I have subsequently taken my money elsewhere with some limited success but most of all I am enjoying trading stocks that offer more excitement than watching grass grow. I was not a fan of the way CQT was 'manipulated' and so have chosen to part ways. I may re-enter for a shot trade but at the moment I dont see that happening.

Good luck to all holders and I wish everyone all the very best of success. This is an open forum and I am sorry if my views dont agree with others. Just keeping an open mind.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CQT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.