BAL 0.00% $13.23 bellamy's australia limited

I'm sorry @white88 you did not see any of this coming. You were...

1. J89
    1,365 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 66
    I'm sorry @white88 you did not see any of this coming.

You were the same guy that upramped BAL all day long for an endless period. Then suddenly decided to sell up shop, simply because 'Laura sold her shares and they stop replying to your emails'. This is not an attempt of baiting you or bad mouthing you, it is simply a background for the naive HC reader so one can gauge your credibility within BAL forums.

This is far from the GFC. The fact that you're even comparing this BREXIT to the likely hood of the GFC goes to show one's global economic appreciation of the topic.

One thing I am happy about though, well kind of, is your blatant attempt at downramping BAL so close to August These next few days have come as a blessing in disguise.

I will not engage in scar mongering or downramping, but I due truly hope BAL tests that $9 mark next week and A2M the $1.4. Great opportunity to top on both

Just a background on white88 for those who are new to the BAL forum. white88 was the best upramper we had, he truly believed in the stock and talked about it all day long (on HC that is) and wouldn't be surprised if he also talked about it in his sleep. When L. McBain sold her shares and BAL stopped responding to his copious albeit annoying emails he decided to sell up shop and was gone. Never to be seen or be heard again. He missed out on some of BAL most recent highs.

The above is by no means an attempt to bait or talk down white88. He's a great person and in his time he's added to this forum a fair bit. The above though is to enlighten one about white88's credibility

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BAL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.