gg -- a classic example of mind group think., page-15

1. 7,409 Posts.
    Yes I'm saying exactly that gyro, if I'm an accessory to a crime, by keeping secret information, then I am guilty of a criminal act. The fact that Hollingworth felt it necessary to sweep information under the carpet and protect the guilty is enough for me.

How can you compare this to judgement mistakes of police and judges? This is not about legal judgement of cases after being presented with facts or representation of events, this is about choosing to hide information about a crime from the police.

Child sexual abuse, that is what we are talking about here. How anyone can defend such actions is beyond me? If you think that is worthy of a governor general than it really is a sad world. Child abuse, 20 years ago, that is correct, but as long as we choose to say that it is OK because it was so long ago, then the abuse will continue today and into the future. Why is child molestation not so bad if it is enacted by a person of the faith?

Let Hollingworth live the rest of his life as he pleases, but not as a public figure earning multi-million dollars and representing Australia. He is not worthy of that.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.