Hi Nickoo, I agree with you to a point. I also believe that...

1. 1,200 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Hi Nickoo,
    I agree with you to a point. I also believe that (forgetting the rape issue) that if the GG had shown even a basic understanding of the issue at hand and some common sense/political nouse........ie shown some humility and understanding.......then he wouldn't be where he finds himself now.
    Given that you would assume he is a reasonably intelligent man and also has advisors on these things, I cannot believe how poorly he has handled the situation. He obviously believes he has done nothing wrong (which is half the problem) but irrespective he should at least understand that the public don't want to hear that. He has performed pathetically in any public addresses/interviews I have seen, often looking sideways to his advisors after every sentence and twice implying that minors had "started relationships" with adults.
    As I said I agree that he has been treated poorly, but most of it could have been avoided if the man had an ounce of common sense. He is a political embarassment who obviously has trouble handling anything beyond his ceremonial duties and for the sake of the country and the office I'm glad he's gone.

Cheers,

Ed.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.