GGE 0.00% 0.6¢ grand gulf energy limited

gge for dummies, page-15

1. 6,591 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 256
    By the way Timely, I agree with your concerns of drilling T before M2 and D&L3. For mine, management didn't have much choice in when T was drilled because of the fairly small working interest. Let's hope that once T is drilled, regardless of the outcome, we get the drill bit into D&L3 as quickly as possible because I'm feeling pretty damn confident about that one giving us just as much as, if not more than, what D&L2 flows at.

That said, T still seems like a good prospect, albeit more risky. Could grab us upwards of 100BOPD and 1MMCFD in sustained flows for our net stake. Given the target reserves of the prospect, these flows would last a pretty long time if the well is a success. Will it be a success? Well that is the million dollar question but let's have a look at what has been drilled nearby T so we can see if the odds are in our favour.

Here is the picture from our company announcement a month or so ago...

Certainly there have been some substantial finds in the area. The Analog Discovery is about 40km to the South West of our drill location while the discoveries to the south are about 15km-20km away on the other side of the Vermillion Bay.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GGE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $12.57M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.6¢ 0.6¢ 0.6¢ $1.843K 307.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 1835723 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 1449825 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.25pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GGE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.