GGE 0.00% 0.6¢ grand gulf energy limited

we need to know why !GGE has potential but ATM, its all about...

1. 18 Posts.
    we need to know why !

GGE has potential but ATM, its all about Desiree, and it seems there are some real problem. I hold a shit load of GGE and I am still keen to pick up shit load at 0.002!

I may be wrong, and it happens all the time. But, here are some thoughts

Since the Last Ann, I have been thinking about Desree drill. The ann was not too bad , we found pay zone, but the logging tool did not reach the total depth.

This is really scary! I am a chemical engineer working in energy industry oil/gas and coal, I understand a little bit of petroleum stuff, not my strength though. But to me, The logging tool did not reach total depth is a really bad sign, although, there are range of reasons! But I do know,It has been more than 3 days, usually logging does not take that long, the problem is unlikely to do with the logging truck or logging tools, it has to be the well formation. If the logging tool stick in the well-bore, then we all fked.

In the next ann, I dont want see "fish job", "Milling job" or "side track", etc, because that meaning Desiree is dead!
    Hope Abita comes back ASAP to provide more strong cash flow.

I am still positive about GGE, but the reality sucks.

We have to know WHY the logging tool did not reach the TD!

Again, I am not here to create panic or anything, just feel I have been waiting too long for the comming ann.

Hold and see

Regards all
    Will

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GGE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $11.52M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.6¢ 0.6¢ 0.6¢ $12.77K 2.323M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 7518972 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 730188 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.48pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GGE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.