GGE 0.00% 0.6¢ grand gulf energy limited

gge n ggp advocate thanks to workers blowout

1. 1,723 Posts.
    A comment has been posted on the Advocate latest blowout news (same also posted yesterday):

see:

http://www.2theadvocate.com/news/101853458.html

I agree with the sentiment and hope that GGE and GGP will pass on same sentiments from investors to the site staff.

We don't know the cause of the problem, but we do know that the site employees did a good job getting it back under control again and minimising damage, under what must have been stressful conditions and I think they deserve our thanks for that.

Comment pasted below:

Re. the Assumption Parish well blowout. Just a note to express my thanks to the contractors involved in capping the well, especially Cudd Well Control and the well Operator, Mantle. Well done all. Thanks also to Trooper Zeringue and the Advocate staff for keeping us informed on progress; and the Environment staff and Office of Homeland Security and Emergency Preparedness for keeping everyone safe. Hopefully, in time, the project will provide long term benefits for the local people which will far outweigh any short term inconveniences.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GGE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $11.52M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.6¢ 0.6¢ 0.6¢ $407 69.50K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
17 11621206 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 1300783 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.15pm 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GGE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.