GGE 0.00% 0.4¢ grand gulf energy limited

kevin, at the end of the day, let this dilemma you have serve as...

1. 6,592 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 256
    kevin, at the end of the day, let this dilemma you have serve as a lesson for the future. Always research before you dive into the stock market. If you do enough research, you should be able to guage if your decision to purchase GGE is the right one. In my opinion, you have made a calculated decision that, although has some risks attached, will most likely have you in some healthy profits in the comeing months.

D&L2 is about to come online, and the revenue from that alone should push the share price up towards the 1cent level.

Then you have the imminent SPP. Most likely we will face some hefty dilution in order to raise the required funds, but provided the funds add value to the company (i.e. the benefits outweigh the costs) then I am all for it.

Following that you have the D&L3 spud which will most likely be a ripe success given the recent news with D&L2.

Then you have the mother of all small cap O&G wells. Up until this well, I feel you are looking at a share price up to as much as around 2cents if things go smoothly and D&L3 produces as strongly as D&L2 will.

But, Mound II could be where you lock in some huge profits if things go the right way. Indeed this is the riskiest stage of GGE's short term future, but it also has the potential to be the most rewarding. Success would easily kick the market cap up multiple times the current market cap.

In my opinion, provided we can get these debt issues sorted, GGE is a real bargain at these prices, and I believe your decision to purchase will be a rewarding one.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GGE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.380M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $694 173.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 439388 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 3034664 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.04am 03/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GGE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.