GGE 0.00% 0.6¢ grand gulf energy limited

ggeo, page-2

1. 140 Posts.
    I think there is a chance for the options to be worth what They were created for.
    To be worth exercising for the heads with a share price higher than 1.6c by June?
    That would definitely be a possibility with what is currently going on??.
    Though the lack of buyer interest speaks of the options Not making it over the line in time?!
    I think management will need to find a new investor with semi deep pockets (not unlike Mr. Burton) to push the SP up into Exercise territory. They are going to pay a premium though!
    Speaking of trying to trade the options?
    Well... I would not touch them unless I had the cash to buy the heads at 1.5c. All a massive gamble with this stock it seems and time is running out!
    Why pay for options at 0.001 or more when You can buy solid Heads at 0.004 now if You hope the SP is going above 1.5 before june????
    The gamble is hoping they push through 2c or at least 1.6c to make it worth while??
    That's what I think...
    Big risk. But if You have cash to buy at 1.5c it would be exciting to see what happens from now. I certainly wouldn't be buying options now unless the SP was over 0.016c and the options where going for 0.001c...
    Good Luck though. We may see 2c or more??? Who knows and then You might get a quick chance to cash in...
    I said before and I say again! GGE will be in a great position if the options all get exercised (not to mention Our happy Directors who will be looking very wealthy on their 0.006 oppies etc.)
    $22 million into the company and a forward push on NapVille taking place opening up new oportunities hopefully in areas away from the Sinkhole??

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GGE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $11.52M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
16 11621009 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 949883 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GGE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.