ETM 4.76% 2.2¢ energy transition minerals ltd

Gpoe Buddy, The Chinese are masters at moving projects ahead and...

1. 1,248 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 442
    Gpoe Buddy,

The Chinese are masters at moving projects ahead and at a neck break speed, why?
    Because they don't have a senate or Congress parliament or oversight, or EPA, they have the ruling party, they don't debate, they don't operate by consensus but rather by decree. They decide today, they begin the work tomorrow! To that end, their REE mining in Afghanistan will be a breeze because they will be dealing with Unsophisticated, Head wearing diaper Talibans who are ruthless with a rapacious appetite for money making at all costs. Also, Talibans don't have an EPA to wrestle with, can you imagine!?!?

I was struck by an image I saw on TV yesterday where a Taliban was in a Gym at the Presidential palace in Kabul using a Leg Curl machine and doing bicep curls instead!?!? He has never seen exercise equipment in his life!

Lastly, Afghanistan's Civil War has not ended by the Taliban entering Kabul, because there are many Warlords that do not agree with the Status quo and will soon be fighting again and watch us arm the opposition again! It's only a matter of time! The Biden Administration humiliated America the way they botched the withdrawal!!!

So, I too don't believe that anything will happen if ever anytime soon over there!

In summation, I am most confident the ML will be Approved and the construction will be fast tracked and be surprised if Elon Musk does not take a stake in GML!

Stay tough!

La vita is Always Bella!

In REE Veritas!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ETM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
0.001(4.76%)
Mkt cap ! $30.89M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.3¢ 2.0¢ $38.9K 1.901M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 50000 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 52651 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ETM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.