ETM 4.76% 2.2¢ energy transition minerals ltd

GGG and China NonFerrous to start trial production, page-12

1. 2,993 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 500
    I can understand your frustration A Wolf - unfortunately spec. stocks can be cruel at times, it's all about market forces. This stock was around $ 2.20 when it first hit the market, when Rare earth and uranium stocks were in vogue.

A lot of people have been burnt over the last few years with all REE and uranium stocks - e.g.,LYC / ARU, so GGG is no different when it comes to current share prices - it's easy to blame management for the failure, but lots of things are outside of their control when they start up a major project - we all make our own investment choices and live and learn by our own mistakes.

I'am also in the red like most with GGG, but have traded the highs and lows over the past 6 years and slowly built up my holdings with small profits along the way - they currently owe me around 20+ cents. I will still be buying when I can, to further average down my cost. The fundamentals of this stock still remain strong, and I believe our patience will be rewarded if we are willing to go the distance.

As I've posted many times before, I have always believed in this Mining Project and am willing to put up with the roller-coaster ride, to see it come to fruition and deliver the rewards it deserves.

AIMHO of course - DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ETM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
0.001(4.76%)
Mkt cap ! $30.99M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.3¢ 2.1¢ $6.562K 297.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 427254 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.4¢ 101094 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.55pm 09/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ETM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.