ETM 1.43% 3.5¢ energy transition minerals ltd

GGG Chart, page-31

1. 6,110 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1486
    More opportunity which I thought we would never see again to top up. Contradicting that opportunity is it's very important a junior company tries to hold firm a good sp prior to "any" substantial progress and news to gain maximum sp lift.

Seriously - why would a certain few devote extreme time saying the same thing over and over again with a few sillies thrown in for good measure. Only to spook a few holders and pick up shares on the cheap - so easy when money is involved for people to feel nervous/ insecure and sell. Someone is certainly picking up some cheap shares and I am guessing who that could be.
    No different to the many "group" traders that ramp stocks in hope of a sp gain so they can dump - this is just the opposite to get in or load up. No persons would spend day and night down ramping other than for a monetary gain.

My personal view is all is tracking ok on the back of the entirely new business model of shipping concentrate (not refining) - the new smaller port plan - more localized materials - the arrangement/agreement with local community body. All this has a very positive outcome not only on any possible mining production outcomes/profits but certainly it would improve the EIA requirements and that my lovelies is to me what this whole of 2019 has been about - accommodating the for mentioned to achieve EIA approvals then mining permits.
    The other fluff - gov/ggg is just fore play to satisfy those ……..

Anyway - just my rambles and DYOR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ETM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.5¢
Change
-0.001(1.43%)
Mkt cap ! $48.30M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.4¢ 3.5¢ 3.4¢ $3.465K 100.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 621353 3.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.5¢ 193363 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.36pm 07/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
3.4¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 2.86 %)
Open High Low Volume
3.4¢ 3.4¢ 3.4¢ 133976
Last updated 15.36pm 07/05/2024 ?
ETM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.