ETM 4.76% 2.2¢ energy transition minerals ltd

GGG/GDLNF fate was in the hands..., page-3

1. 121 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 67
    GBB

If you consider there are so many problems with the company, and considering you were paid a fair bit for the company, may i suggest you buy shares, become a substantial holder and nominate yourself to be on the board so you may be able to fix the problems that you are passionate to solve.

it is obvious you feel there is a way forward and by the sounds of it, only you alone can fix it and get GGG back on track which is great news.

The fact you have shares, does suggest that you think the company has potential and its great that you are hanging in there as it means you believe in the story. I assume you went to the AGM and presented your manifesto of how to improve the company or at lest asked the right questions. if you can share those questions and responses that would be most helpful for us that don't reside in Australia.

If Tanbreez is a winner as you suggest and has no impediments to mining or capital requiremetns, then i am interested to get an update on where you are at with Tanbreez and when you will turn soil and start mining? Turning soil will give great confidence to the world that GoG is supportive and i dont have to hear comments about how much the people of Greenland are missing out at least.

Your website states [and there hasn't been much latest news since early 2021]: Currently, the construction phase is expected to start after the exploitation license is granted, whereas the operation phase is expected to start around 18 months after granting. If this was granted in August 2020, it means you are on target to commence on site this month.

i think Tanbreez starting on site will be a momentous occasion for everyone so look forward to when you will be starting on site. Please advise.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ETM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
0.001(4.76%)
Mkt cap ! $30.99M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.2¢ 2.3¢ 2.2¢ $3.704K 163.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 396891 2.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.3¢ 4540 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.22pm 14/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ETM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.